Monday, May 11, 2009

My Friend's Wedding

This past Saturday, we attended one of my long time friend's wedding. Congratulations Desiree and your hubby, Divyash. Desiree and I have known each other since junior high. Crazy when I think of how time really does fly. Well I try not to think about it coz it just reminds me of how old I am now :(

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

(Excuse my new, but temporary watermark. I can't find my old one. Urgh!)

Photobucket

Ceremony at the Calvary Assembly Church in Milpitas

Photobucket

My two babies goofing around while waiting for the ceremony to start

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bride and Groom

Photobucket

Reception at the Sunol Valley Golf Club

Photobucket

The lovely MOH and sister of the bride, Arlene

Photobucket

Parents of the Groom

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My other longtime friend, Sheryl and her husband Abdul

Photobucket

Tahitian dancing performance courtesy of the bride's cousins

Photobucket

Me and Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment