Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Rant

Holy Bajeegeedee! (no idea how to spell it!) I can't believe my last posting was almost 3 months ago. Bad Heaven! Well, I have no special excuses but that my life has been pretty busy lately. The little one is currently playing soccer so when she's not playing, she's practicing. Work is work so there is that and that's about it. Any free time I have I just savor it and spend quality time with the hubby and family.

Hmmm...what I can I rant about today? I know! How out of the loop I've been on certain things, certain people. I feel bad sometimes how I've been so detached from my friends. Now I wonder if I can even refer to them as my friends. I know life take us all to different directions, but I still would like to maintain those relationships. Last month I went to dinner with 3 of my HS friends and it was really nice to see them and catch up on how and what they've been doing and reminisce about the good old days. As far as things I'm completely oblivious to...Facebook! I think I'm one of the last people on the planet that not only have an account, but never even seen one. Social networking sites have evolved from meat market to advertising. I guess I can promote my business on those sites, but I'm sure you know by now that I simply don't have the time.

Okay well that's my rant for the day. I'll try to post sooner than 3 months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment